So, you’re meeting with your florist for the first time. This is exciting! Looking at bridal bouquets, centerpieces, dreamy altars. Extra points if your hubby-to-be doesn’t daze off after the boutonnieres. Before you commit, you might want to ask your florist a few questions. Here are a few.
- What is the process?
- What will the deposit/ retainer be and when will the final payment be due?
- Can you still make minor changes to your quote after paying the deposit/ signing a contract?
- How many weddings will you be handling the same weekend as mine? Is there enough staff if we needed someone to stay after the initial set up? Necessary if you are re-using aisle markers, bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces etc.
- Is there a delivery fee?
- Is there an additional delivery fee for delivering personals to your home, morning of?
- Is there an additional fee for being on-site the day of assisting in set up and breakdown at the end of the night?
- Will you be responsible for working with my venue and communicating with them about any requirements or restrictions they may have?
- Have you done a wedding at our ceremony or reception site before, if not, will a site visit cost an extra fee?
- Can you offer a mock-up? Will that be an extra fee?
- Do you offer any other services? Perhaps purchasing décor through them or rentals. Dealing with one vendor rather than three may alleviate some of the coordination stress.
- Are you willing to work with my budget? This is the time to explain your vision to the florist, as well as show her your inspiration pictures, tell her about your wedding theme, dress color etc.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, simply request an information package to get to know our pricing and process!